2) What’s the area of each of the triangles with the following sides:
a) 5, 12, 13
b) 4, 6, 8
c) 4, 6, 10
d) 4, 6, 11 (Explain the answers for parts c) and d)).
3) If a polygon has seven sides, what’s the sum of the all the angles?
4) If a regular polygon has eight sides, what is the measure of each angle?
5) If a polygon has six sides, how many diagonals does it have?
6) If I tell you that a polygon has 55 diagonals, can you tell me how many sides it has?
7) What would you call a polygon with twenty sides? Why?
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice. Unethical use is strictly forbidden.4) The sum of interior angles for the polygon with 8 sides is 180*(8-2)= 180*6=1080 degrees. Since we are told the polygon is regular => all interior angles have the same size equal with 1080/8=135 degrees. ...
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: