1. Provided that the MONEY is deposited, the LENDER will get the payment if the WIRE goes through
2. PASSING the background check is a necessary condition for getting HIRED.
3. The process is GUARANTEED only if payment is RECEIVED.
4. The game was WON, and the team will CELEBRATE if they have TIME.
5. If MARVIN is ill, then JUAN will get the medicine and the DOCTOR will prescribe B. Construct proofs for the following sequents. Even if you do not feel that you can get to the conclusion, try to do as many lines as you can since you will be given some points for attempting to do the proof. Each one is worth 16 points.
1. A→B ├ A→(A&B)
2. A→(B→C)├ (B&A)→C
3. D → T, (D & T) → F ├ D → F
4. D&C, (C&D) → (A&B) ├ A
5. A&B, (A→R)&(B→S) ├ R&S
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice. Unethical use is strictly forbidden.
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: