1. G(x, ε) = c1 u(x), x < ε and c2 v(x), x > ε
2. Find u(x) -> u(0) = 0 and v(x) -> v(1) = 0
3. y" + y = 0, y = acos(x) + bsin(x)
4. Find u(x) satisfies u" + u = 0, u(0) = 0 and v(x) satisfies v" + v = 0, v(1) = 0
5. Then, go back to write the Green's function
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.