(ANOVA) based on the following procedure:
1. One way ANOVA to compare mean salary based on:
2. ANOVA using two factors:
a. race and gender
b. workclass and education
c. marital.status and relationship
i. occupation and native.country
3. Use ggplot2 to visualize part 2.
4. Identify the groups with different means in 1 and 2 using pairwise t-test.
5. Identify a single factor that can best explain differences in the salary.
6. Visualize the correlation matrix.
7. Elaborate on your observations.
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice. Unethical use is strictly forbidden.
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files:
Solution.docx, Solution.pdf and Solution.R.