This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.
1. Title: Applying different statistical models on hospital data
2. Source of data: - This dataset (pid.dat) has been extracted from a combined dataset of several United State (US) hospitals. The aim for the collection was to determine the risk factors involved with diabetes.
3. Attribute Information: From these hospitals of united state various types of measurements were taken from total 392 patients. The variables that has been collected are: - 1) pregnant: frequency of patient’s pregnancy.
2) Glucose: the patient's plasma glucose concentration.
3) Pressure: the patient’s blood pressure (B.P.) (mm Hg).
4) Triceps: the patient's triceps thickness (mm).
5) Insulin: the patient's serum insulin (mu U/ml).
6) Mass body mass index: the patient's weight(kg) divided by the height
7) Pedigree: the patient's diabetes pedigree function.
8) Age: the patient's age in years.
9) Diabetes: Class variable (“pos" or “neg").
3. Missing Attribute Values: None...
This is only a preview of the solution. Please use the purchase button to see the entire solution