1. According to [ ] ethics, animals are not members of the moral community.
2. According to [ ] ethics, moral actions are those that produce the best overall results.
3. One major problem for [ ] ethics is the problem of interpretation.
4. Ethical conduct in business requires that one be both [ ] and [ ], depending on the circumstances.
5. According to [ ] ethics, moral wisdom is a matter of education and experience.
6. One major problem for [ ] ethics is that morality sometimes seems to require partiality.
7. [ ] ethics is primarily about guiding action, while [ ] ethics (or moral theory) is primarily about justification.
8. According to [ ] ethics, we should not over-emphasize the importance of impartiality, rights, and justice.
9. An imperative tells us what to do provided we desire a certain outcome. A [ ] imperative tells us what to do regardless of what we desire.
10. According to [ ] ethics, ethics is about doing what we were designed to do.
The sentences refer to the following textbooks referenced below:
• Al Gini & Alexei Marcoux, The Ethics of Business: A Concise Introduction (Rowman & Littlefield, 2012). ISBN: 978-0742561625
• Russ Shafer-Landau, The Fundamentals of Ethics, 3rd edition (Oxford University Press, 2015). ISBN: 978-0199997237
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.Find the appropriate word for each blank:
1. According to [KANTIAN] ethics, animals are not members of the moral community.
2. According to [CONSEQUENTIALIST] ethics, moral actions are those that produce the best overall results....