This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.
Argument that God does not exist using examples of ontic and moral evils:
1. Tragedies happen everyday.
2. Babies die from disease.
3. Babies die from hunger.
4. Madmen come to power and murder innocent people.
5. Natural disasters kill innocent people.
6. Tsunamis kill innocent people.
7. Earthquakes murder people and animals.
Therefore the Christian belief in a loving God is unreasonable....
This is only a preview of the solution. Please use the purchase button to see the entire solution