• Title of Experiment
• Purpose – very brief reason for lab. Why was the lab done?
• Materials - equipment used, including make and model of all instruments used and equipments settings.
• Method -a detailed, chronological description of how the laboratory exercise was performed. Should be detailed enough for someone to replicate your lab.
• Observations – a presentation of all data/observations made. May include figures/drawings of observations. All drawings should be of sufficient size, labeled, and include magnification used for observation
• Conclusions – The most important part of the report. Relate results to experimental objectives. Should include comments on the results, but not just restate information in the observations section. For example… What conclusions could you draw from the results? What was the significance of the results? What problems were encountered and logical explanations for them? How could these problems be overcome? Were there any general trends observed? Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the technique. (Brief) State significance of your observations.
H7 halogen bulb
3157 chrome bulb
Microscope (include make and model by yourself. I don't have the information)
Microscope slides and coverslips
Analog multimeter, Model: ko213205920...