• Drawing from credible, published literature, form a position related to the above topic, and then build an argument supporting your position with scientific evidence. A good paper will also consider studies or theories that offer a counter/alternative perspective.
• The title of your paper should convey your overall position.
• You may wish to address harm reduction in general across all substances, or across a sub-group of substances, or you may wish to focus on just one substance. In the Introduction, a good paper will include a concise description as to what the paper will cover, and a brief rationale as to why this content is important.
• Write in 3rd person, using formal, academic English.
• Organise your paper using sub-headings to indicate the main theme/topic that you are addressing in each section. Typically, a paper of this length will have three or four subheadings, in addition to an Introduction and a Conclusion.
• Please research widely, well beyond the required readings, and try to include as much recent literature as possible.
• Do not exceed the word limit. The cover page and References do not count toward the word limit.
• Please submit your assignment to Turnitin, as a Word doc.
Harm Reduction Views
Harm reductionists are known to hold view that drug use is inherent feature of human experience and that drug free humanity is a utopist...
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: