1. Select one category from the following table (origin of all things, nature of god, view of human nature, view of good and evil, etc). Provide a rationale for choosing this category.
2. Describe the selected content and explain the significance of the selected category across the religions studied.
3. Provide one specific example of how the selected category is manifested in your social environment.
4. Use at least three quality resources as references for the assignment and document your sources using APA Style for in-text citations and references. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
5. Write clearly and coherently using correct grammar, punctuation, spelling, and mechanics.
Please include a Reference Page as well.
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.
I chose to select the views of good and evil as the topic for this paper. The rationale for this choice is both very straightforward and compelling. The ethical decisions and actions we make based upon our ideas of what is right and what is wrong continuously influence our life and the lives of those around us. I will examine and analyze the concepts of good and evil in the religions we have studied and how those concepts are applied in my social environment.
All developed religions must address issues concerning good and evil by necessity. The first such question is usually the origin of good and evil. It is particularly cumbersome to explain the existence of evil, since some major world religions (specifically Christianity and Islam) explicitly teach that the creation is essentially good and that it was created in a perfect manner by the good and all-powerful God. Hence, if God is good and his creation is perfect, how and why did evil come into being?...
This is only a preview of the solution. Please use the purchase button to see the entire solution