2. Define the Synoptic Problem.
3. What is the Q Source?
4. What passages contain Jesus’s five main discourses/sermons in the Gospel of Matthew?
5. What two sources does Luke have in common with Matthew?
6. If Luke is the story of Jesus Christ, then Acts is the story of what?
7. On the divine-human spectrum, how is Jesus characterized in the Gospel of John?
8. What are the three major components of the Book of Glory in the Gospel of John?
9. How many signs does Jesus perform in the Gospel of John?
10. How important is the rapture in Revelation?
The Gospel of Mark is a much shorter text than the other two, and there are clear indications that it was written earlier. For instance, the Greek language used by Mark was not native to him. There are numerous grammar and stylistic errors, unusual words and other issues of this sort found throughout the text. However, when identical stories or sayings are found in Matthew or Luke, the language...
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: