This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.
1. Bodhisattvas are motivated by compassion and teaching techniques of enlightenment for all individuals. - True
2. The Dalai Lama heads all Buddhism worldwide. - False. Dalai Lama is the head of only one branch of Buddhism, called Tibetan Buddhism (or Vajrayana).
3. Buddhism has more of a psychological component and emphasis than the biological (& sensual) emphasis in Hinduism. - True
4. The Four Noble Truths can be summarized into a sentence which states that all life is suffering and suffering is caused by heredity. - True
5. The Tibetan Book of the Dead contains a list of dead monks. - False. It describes experiences after death....
This is only a preview of the solution. Please use the purchase button to see the entire solution