1. Customer needs and desires: Surveys, market analyses, and point-of-purchase customer satisfaction forms are used to understand the customer.
2. Strategic plan: A document based on the customer needs and desires that identifies a long-term (3-5 years) vision, objectives, course of action, and implementation plan. The strategic plan might be directed at opening new stores, acquiring new suppliers, or expanding into different markets (e.g., jewelry, cosmetics).
3. Process analysis: A systematic examination of the transformation process and investigating new ways to improve how clothing is displayed and sold.
4. Creating measures: A continuous process of developing precise measures of the transformation process, product and service characteristics, and customer satisfaction, needs and use. For example, statistical quality control techniques can be used to (a) improve the steps from clothing display to customer purchase and (b) the quality of the product and customer service. Focus groups, surveys, and in-depth interviews can be used to assess customer satisfaction, needs, and use.
5. Performance management: A system for rewarding the employees (e.g., wages, salaries, and benefits) and motivating them (e.g., incentives and perks) to improve quality and performance. Good performance management also includes active attempts to involve employees in important decisions.
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice. Unethical use is strictly forbidden.Apple Inc. is a leading technology firm renowned for its iPhone and MacBook brands. The company has witnessed increased growth to become one of the richest and most successful companies in the world. The following paper aims at discussing the production and management processes at Apple.
1. Inputs: Apple invests in hiring top talent who work collaboratively to design unique and innovative products (Khan, Alam & Alam, 2015). The innovation and design process is critical to develop the company’s unique products. The company pays increased attention to the product configuration, design, and value. The combination of these items ensures that the company produces a unique and value-added product, which is able to compete in the market.
Transformation: Apple outsources the manufacturing process of its designed...
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: