The higher rate of injury among male workers is better explained by the theories/concepts of Karl Marx and Frederich Engels than by those of feminist theory.
In the marking of your debate, the marker will be looking for similar skills to written essays, but in addition, you will be marked on your skills for public speaking. This is an essential graduate skill you need to develop.
1. Capacity to address the audience effectively and speak clearly with confidence
2. The relevance of the answer to the question
3. Ability to understand the theoretical issues and sociological concepts
4. Ability to analyze and interpret the work of others
5. Evidence of research and preparation
6. Effective use of evidence and data using sociological sources
7. Capacity to sustain an organized, coherent, persuasive and sociological argument
8. The originality of argument and expression
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice. Unethical use is strictly forbidden.I agree completely that the higher rate of injury among male workers is better explained by the theories/concepts of Karl Marx and Frederich Engels than by those of feminist theory. According to Karl Marx, men and women are ascribed to a specified class by virtual of their gender once they are born (De Maio, 2010). Unlike women, men are forced by the society to adopt beliefs, values, and behaviors that personify economic categories. In this, Karl Marx is pinpoint in showing that men are prepared to adopt ownership of the factors of production right from the start. With such a spirit, it means that man will always be determined to engage in activities in which the factors of production are put into use....
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: