- Identify the 5 key elements of your organization
- Build your organization
2. The next assignment will be:
- Develop a flow chart for your sports organization (type and print out) with boxes and titles
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice. Unethical use is strictly forbidden.Soccer Club
“A sport organization is a social entity involved in the sport industry, it is goal directed with a consciously structured activity system and a relatively identifiable boundary” (Slack, 1997, p.5)
1. Soccer organization, organization which
2. Organizes and delivers sports programs, that are either competitive or recreational at a certain level (ex. Local or community),
3. Soccer organization has a goal of utilizing the professional skills of its actors
4. In order to socialize through sports and
5. Provide satisfaction to the motivation of the community.
Mission: “Our mission is to create an fast learning and highly skilled environment where players, coaches and other participants are motivated to push to their maximum in achieving remarkable results”...
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: