1. Choose your sports organization
- Identify the 5 key elements of your organization
- Build your organization
2. The next assignment will be:
- Develop a flow chart for your sports organization (type and print out) with boxes and titles
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.
“A sport organization is a social entity involved in the sport industry, it is goal directed with a consciously structured activity system and a relatively identifiable boundary” (Slack, 1997, p.5)
1. Soccer organization, organization which
2. Organizes and delivers sports programs, that are either competitive or recreational at a certain level (ex. Local or community),
3. Soccer organization has a goal of utilizing the professional skills of its actors
4. In order to socialize through sports and
5. Provide satisfaction to the motivation of the community.
Mission: “Our mission is to create an fast learning and highly skilled environment where players, coaches and other participants are motivated to push to their maximum in achieving remarkable results”...
This is only a preview of the solution. Please use the purchase button to see the entire solution