Compose a brief essay where you will develop an opposing case in response to:
• Why Prisons Don’t Work
As you write, keep in mind that this is not a critique of the existing case. Use the reading of your choice as motivation to form and advance your own claim about the same issue discussed in the reading.
• Support your arguments with credible sources accessed through the library.
• Follow the basic essay format.
• Develop a thesis that includes three supporting ideas that will be repeated as level I headings.
• Place the thesis at the end of the introduction.
• Include level I headings for each body paragraph and the conclusion.
• Use third person.
• Cite at least two credible sources. One must be a scholarly journal article
• Your written paper should be 2-3 pages in length not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.
Opposing Essay on “Why Prisons Don’t Work”
Prison is an institution created to securely accommodate persons that have been convicted for a crime. Prisoners are placed in cells where they are living for the amount of time meant to serve their sentence or conviction. Depending on the type of crime committed, the length of the prison sentence is set. Certain crimes lead to a lifetime imprisonment, in order for a person to become an inmate he or she needs to be convicted for violating the criminal law, by the jury that...
This is only a preview of the solution. Please use the purchase button to see the entire solution