• What do scholars in your discipline study? That is, what subjects do they research?
• How do scholars in your discipline share knowledge?
• What are the important questions they are trying to answer?
• What kinds of evidence do they use?
Write a short (250–500 word) response. Organize the response in paragraphs (one or two questions/paragraph).
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.What do scholars in your discipline study? That is, what subjects do they research?
- As a nursing student the fields of research in which knowledge is necessary are; anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, pharmacology, and statistics among others. This knowledge is acquired in various environments beginning in the classroom through auditory, visual, and kinesthetic applications transferring...