Childhood obesity, deficiencies in specific nutrients such as iron in teenagers, and osteoporosis in the elderly are some of the top nutritional concerns. You will evaluate other nutritional concerns these age groups face and what sound nutritional advice can you offer. based on your Readings this week.
Discuss the following in your initial post:
• For this Discussion, choose a nutritional problem for each age group (children 2–12; teenagers 13–18; elderly 65+) and discuss current trends and literature surrounding the problem. Discuss steps you would recommend if you were the appointed to a special committee to help improve these issues.
Remember that your goal for Discussion Assignments is three-fold:
• To get involved throughout the entire week
• To contribute in a way that adds to the discussion and moves it forward in an original fashion
• To use the course content to inform your posts and responses
Modern, U.S. Foreign Policy Doctrines
Since the 1900s most U.S. presidents have explained their foreign policy goals and interests through the use of a presidential, foreign policy doctrine. From Washington's Proclamation of Neutrality to the Bush doctrine of military preemption, presidents have introduced foreign policy doctrines to best serve U.S. interests abroad.
Many foreign policy doctrines such as the Monroe, Truman, and Bush doctrines dictated wholesale diplomatic and military actions. In contrast to Truman's doctrine of Cold War 'containment' the Bush doctrine stated that the United States will actively intervene overseas in order to safeguard American interests. U.S. military actions in the Middle East, Africa, and Asia demonstrate this new resolve.
Directions: Select one U.S. presidential, foreign policy doctrine.
• Provide a brief summary of the foreign policy doctrine.
• Explain the historical circumstances that produced the military doctrine.
• Provide a specific example when the military doctrine was utilized.
• Analyze the short term and long term result of this specific example.
• Evaluate the foreign policy doctrine in terms of U.S. self-interest and America’s international reputation.
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.Childhood, Teenager and Elderly Nutrition
Children, teenagers, and geriatrics face different nutrition challenges. In childhood, I will focus on infants. The changing dynamics of infant feeding practices in the world has generated much debate lately, according to (Grummer‐Strawn & Rollins, 2015). One of the...