The assignment is to prepare a 14-slide Powerpoint presentation as a quasi-proposal for the benefactor and her associates. Imagine that the benefactor will be viewing several powerpoint proposals and is ready to fund a few of the best ones. Our topic is: Increasing MMR vaccination rates to prevent future measles outbreaks.
This project is limited to a maximum of 14 slides. The 14 slides includes Title slide and Reference slide at end. Use bulleted outline, not narrative essay, for the Powerpoint. Explanatory Notes at bottom of slides are to be limited to 3 sentences.
The Powerpoint must follow the following guidelines:
• Step 1: Define the public health issue relevant to socio-behavioral health that your group has selected for your message map
• Step 2: Select ANY state and ONE county in that state that has this specific issue (BASED ON THE ARTICLE, I WOULD PROBABLY CHOSE Brooklyn, NY?)
• Step 3: Select and define any ONE health Outcome or Health Factor that could result from the health issue your group has selected for your message map. (Measles outbreaks could result in death?)
• Step 4: Identify and justify why this specific health outcome is selected
• Step 1: Conduct a review of the literature. Research the essentials of the specific disease or condition including: prevalence, statistics, at-risk populations, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and interventions for your selected specific disease or condition.
• Step 2: Include at least three current education program examples relevant to health behavior interventions for that specific disease or condition. Include references for each (minimum 3 references). Please use APA style to format references.
• Step 1: Identify and justify the one most relevant health theory for health behavior interventions related to your topic
• Step 2: Include at least one slide that briefly explains that theory; and or/ a picture showing theory components
• Step 3: Include 2-3 sentences in the “Notes” at the bottom of each slide to add information/explanation to the slides
• Step 4: Briefly (1 or 2 slides) explain your proposal for impacting the condition you chose
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: