Task:In this assignment, you will write a technical description for a non-specialized audience. You will explain to a non-technical audience how something works. You will choose an object or a process with which you are familiar. You will describe this object or process to an audience that has little or no background of the subject.
Length:500-800 words, single-spaced
Graphics: You must include at least one graphic.ographics borrowed from other sources need to be cited in APA formatoall graphics should be labeled.
Your description will include graphics. The description will use visual detail in both words and images. You might consider one of the following two strategies:
- provide one main graphic and refer to parts in the graphic when writing your technical description
- provide many graphics, integrating each graphic as you write the various parts of the technical description.
Your description should answer the following questions:
- What is the object or process?How is it defined?
- What does the object or process do?
- What does the object or process look like?
- What is the object made of?(if you are describing an object and not a process)
- How does the object or process work?
- Why should the reader be interested in your object or process?
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice. Unethical use is strictly forbidden.Batteries are devices that transform chemical energy stored in active chemical materials into electrical energy through some form of electrochemical reaction. The term battery refers to a collection of several electrochemical units known as cells. Several cells are connected to form a battery depending on the power requirements.
Car batteries, also known as lead-acid batteries are some of the most popular batteries in use today in vehicles and is at times referred to as the SLI battery since it is used in vehicles for Starting the engine, Lighting vehicle components such as headlights and electronics, and Ignition. However, due to their great performance and low cost, lead-acid batteries are also applied in other systems such as emergency lighting systems, power backup systems, power tools, and communication devices (Howitworksdaily.com, 2013). The...
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: