Mini-Literature Review Components:
1. Develop a Research Problem Statement.
2. Develop a Research Question.
3. Develop Literature Review (LR) Search Terms and Search Term Definitions.
4. Execute a Library Literature Search
• Find and select 3 choice social science research articles related to the Research Problem;
• Briefly analyze the articles; and,
• Record the search findings on a literature review matrix.
5. Write a statement that synthesizes the 3 choice social science research articles.
Statement of the Problem:
The recent introduction of euthanasia and assisted death laws in various countries around the globe means that medical assistance in dying (MAID) is now a legal option for people wishing to end their lives. Some people opt to donate their bodies to medical research, and while this is a noble cause, it has also raised some provocative ethical concerns.
B. Develop a social science research question that aligns with the problem statement.
How should medical research programs deal...
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: