1. What event in the past present or future would you like to witness in person?
2. Would you choose to be the worst player on a winning team or the best player on a losing team?
3. What are the redeeming qualities of the person you most dislike?
4. What do you wish you were better at saying “no” to?
5. In your opinion what are the seven wonders of the world?
6. Should the individual or society be of primary importance?
7. If you could donate one million dollars to charity, which would you choose?
8. Who do you think is the most important person alive today?
9. What was your favorite thing to pretend when you were a young child
10. On communication: humor
11. In your opinion, what is the most significant event that has occurred in world history during the last thousand years? (You may define “significant” however you wish.)
12. On communication: gestures, expression and speech
13. On communication: rude gestures
14. Of all the great success stories that you have heard or read about, which one do you find the most inspiring?
15. If you could be back in time and ask any famous person in history one question, whom would you question and what would you ask? (Assume that you would be given a completely honest answer.)
16. On communication: asking for money
17. If, with your safety guaranteed, you could experience something considered very dangerous, what would you want to experience most of all?
18. On communication: television
19. On communication: music
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.What event in the past present or future would you like to witness in person?
I think I would be interested in seeing the future. The past we can learn about from books or movies, and the same can be true for the present. But we have no idea what the future holds. We can guess or try to predict, but really anything can happen. If I could witness something in the future, I don’t know what I would choose. There are so many things that I want to see. I would like to see world peace, but I don’t know this would be just one event. It would probably be a lot of different events that combined together. I would love to see what happens with technology also, like how computers progress and what happens to the internet. To me, it’s crazy to think about how much changes with technology over years, and think about how much technology will change in the future. I would like to see a true artificial intelligence (A.I.) that can communicate and talk, like Data from Star Trek. I would also love to see when we humans make contact with aliens, or other intelligent life on other planets. It will be strange and scary but also exciting. Contact with aliens will change the way the whole world works. It will make us think differently about the world that’s around us. It’s hard to choose one event to witness in person because the future has so many possibilities....