Tutor Since: April 2019
Last Online: April 18th 5:55am (EDT)
Completed: 16 sessions
Hi, I am a Ph.D. in Chemistry and a receiver of prestigious international fellowships (Endeavor Research fellowship and Newton international fellowship). I have 8 years of research experience in Supramolecular chemistry. I have worked at the University of Adelaide, SA, and the University of Southampton, UK.
I love teaching. I believe that the conceptual knowledge of your subject is really important. If your concepts are clear, you can nail any exam. I can help you to reach your aims by providing you the basics of chemistry. If you need preparations for tests, exams (either High school, Undergraduate or Graduate level), I am here to help.
I want to deepen your skills and knowledge I am ready to share everything I have in terms of words, experience, and some tricks in order to achieve Your goal.
My approach to tuition is :
- Express courses for helping to pass tests or small exams in school for science: chemistry, physics, biology, and math
- I prepare students for chemistry Olympiads and chemistry competitions.
- Prepare university student for chemistry exams- such as general chemistry, inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, analytical chemistry.
- In the first lesson, an evaluation test is done by the student to assess his/her level.
- On the basis of the test and the requirements of the student, I tailor the best lesson plan.
- Homework will be given to students at the end of each class.
- Progressive tests will be done at each stage of the course.