Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) | Average response time: 2 minutes
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Average response time: 2 minutes
Hi, I am a Ph.D. in Chemistry and a receiver of prestigious international fellowships (Endeavor Research fellowship and Newton international fellowship). I have 8 years of research experience in Supramolecular chemistry. I have worked at the University of Adelaide, SA, and the University of Southampton, UK.
I love teaching. I believe that the conceptual knowledge of your subject is really important. If your concepts are clear, you can nail any exam. I can help you to reach your aims by providing you the basics of chemistry. If you need preparations for tests, exams (either High school, Undergraduate or Graduate level), I am here to help.
I want to deepen your skills and knowledge I am ready to share everything I have in terms of words, experience, and some tricks in order to achieve Your goal.
My approach to tuition is :
- Express courses for helping to pass tests or small exams in school for science: chemistry, physics, biology, and math
- I prepare students for chemistry Olympiads and chemistry competitions.
- Prepare university student for chemistry exams- such as general chemistry, inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, analytical chemistry.
- In the first lesson, an evaluation test is done by the student to assess his/her level.
- On the basis of the test and the requirements of the student, I tailor the best lesson plan.
- Homework will be given to students at the end of each class.
- Progressive tests will be done at each stage of the course.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Associate of Applied Arts (A.A.A.)
Master of Science (M.S.)
Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
Chemistry Physics and Maths
Cancellation Policy: Please provide 24 hour notice if you are
cancelling your lesson.
No monthly subscription required.