Tutor Since: April 2017
Last Online: July 19th 9:47am
Completed: 155 sessions
Available For: Homework Help & Online TutoringOverall Rating:
Chemical Engineering Professor (MSc & PhD). Chemical and Process Engineering Tutoring for understanding & success. Let´s plan personalized and successful tutorship. Send me a direct message to discuss your needs...
I can also help you in last minute assignments but I really prefer a planned problem solving where I can stop over the details and help you to go ahead in the fascinating world of the chemical process engineering.
My fields are mainly in Thermodynamics and Transport Phenomena. English, Spanish, Italian and German (basic) tutoring in Chem Eng
- Chemical Engineering Principles or mass and energy balances (Felder-Rousseau; Himmelblau textbooks)
- Transport Phenomena (Bird-Stewart-Lightfoot-Klingenberg; Welty-Wicks-Wilson-Rorrer; Deen textbooks)
- Fluid Mechanics (Darby-Chhabra; Wilkes; Cengel-Cimbala; Munson-Young-Okiishi; White; Mott-Untener; Potter-Wiggert-Ramadan; Fox-McDonalds textbooks)
- Heat Transfer (Bergman-Lavine-Incropera-DeWitt; Kern; Cengel; Kreith; Holman textbooks)
- Mass Transfer (Treybal; Maddox-Hines; Dutta; Ramachandran; Sinha-Parameswar textbooks)
- Separation Processes (Wankat; Seader-Henley-Roper; McCabe-Smith-Harriott; King; Khoury; Seider-Lewin-Seader; Geankoplis textbooks)
- Thermodynamics (Smith-VanNess-Abbott; Çengel-Boles; Borgnakke-Sonntag; Prausnitz-Lichtenhaler-Gomes textbooks)
- Reaction Engineering (Fogler; Levenspiel; Rawlings-Ekerdt textbooks)
My focus is that a good understanding of physical phenomena leads to a successful problem-solving. Therefore, during tutoring, I try to identify where the "misleading logic" used by you leads to wrong results and, then, help you to build a "proper thinking logic" able to guide you to successful problem analysis.