Bachelor of Philosophy | Average response time: 14 minutes
Bachelor of Philosophy Average response time: 14 minutes
Philosophy is both my passion and my main profession. As a teacher, I have experience in teaching the History of Philosophy and English. Apart from teaching, I have considerable experience in essay, writing tasks, and science paper editing, as well as helping students in exam preparation, literature interpretation, and writing tasks.
I am ready to provide assistance with writing tasks, exam preparation, and understanding concepts related to my field. Also, I offer reviewing and editing services and writing advice for philosophy papers.
I specialize in continental philosophy, history of philosophy, and philosophy of new media.
My fields of expertise include:
1. History of Philosophy:
- Ancient Philosophy (Greece and Rome)
- Medieval Philosophy and Theology
- Modern Philosophy
- German Idealism ( Fichte, Kant, Hegel)
- Materialistic philosophy of history (Marks, Engels)
- Contemporary continental philosophy (Nietzsche, Existentialism)
- Greek and Roman ontology
- Medieval ontology
- Modern ontology and epistemology
3. Epistemology ( Theory of knowledge)
- Greek and Roman concepts of knowledge
- Medieval concepts of knowledge
- Modern epistemology ( Empiricism, Rationalism)
- Greek and Roman practical philosophy
- Medieval ethics
- Modern Ethics
5. Philosophy of Culture
- Philosophy of game (Huizinga, Caillois)
- Philosophy of new media forms ( Problem of formal definition of video games)
Bachelor of Philosophy
Cancellation Policy: Please provide 24 hour notice if you are
cancelling your lesson.
No monthly subscription required.