Tutor Since: March 2017
Last Online: January 22nd 3:43am (EST)
Completed: 1,747 sessions
* PROBLEM SOLVER
* I am good in Problem Solving, and I love solving problems - from high school problems, to research level problems.
* I was a Winner of Physics and Mathematics Olympiads.
* I still love solving Olympiad-style problems, and participate in LinkedIn Mathematics Olympiads Group, as well as Number Theory Group.
* I also love teaching Mathematics and Physics, with emphasis on problem solving, either in person, or writing lessons with detailed explanations.
* MS in Mathematics, and PhD in Physics.
* Teaching experience in many backgrounds - Mathematics in High School, Physics at University, Online Tutoring, Kempo Karate at Martial Arts School,
* When you need to solve Mathematics or Physics problems, come with them to me!