Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) | Average response time: 25 minutes
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Average response time: 25 minutes
* PROBLEM SOLVER
* I am good in Problem Solving, and I love solving problems - from high school problems, to research level problems.
* I was a Winner of Physics and Mathematics Olympiads.
* I still love solving Olympiad-style problems, and participate in LinkedIn Mathematics Olympiads Group, as well as Number Theory Group.
* I also love teaching Mathematics and Physics, with emphasis on problem solving, either in person, or writing lessons with detailed explanations.
* MS in Mathematics, and PhD in Physics.
* Teaching experience in many backgrounds - Mathematics in High School, Physics at University, Online Tutoring, Kempo Karate at Martial Arts School,
* When you need to solve Mathematics or Physics problems, come with them to me!
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Master of Science (M.S.)
Cancellation Policy: Please provide 24 hour notice if you are
cancelling your lesson.
No monthly subscription required.
Tutor Ratings & Reviews