Tutor Since: November 2017
Last Online: August 11th 10:06am (EDT)
Completed: 14 sessions
Hi! I am MSc Electrical Engineer specialized in Computer Science. I have been doing programming for more than 40 years both working as an employee and later when I established my own company. I have quite a number of software titles and have been prolific publishing tutorials and how-to-do articles. While I am comfortable with many programming languages, I really enjoy low-level, particularly Assembly Language
- To help with homework in the areas of expertise
- To develop full to-order desktop applications of any size in any of the below mentioned languages.
Computer Science - Algorithms, Windows API, Windows Kernel Drivers, Debugging Tools, Databases.
- x86 and x64 Assembly Language (including old 16-bit)
- x87 Floating Point
- Vector Extensions (MMX, SSE, AVX)
- MASM, FASM, NASM, JWASM, UASM, GAS
- Irvine SDK, MASM32 SDK, MASM64 SDK, and also directly without any third-party SDKs.
- Embedded platforms ASM and C: AVR, ARM, MIPS
- Other ASM: LC3
- Conversion of C/C++ programs and structures to Assembly Language
- Multi-language programs. Acessing ASM from C/C++, Delphi, Lazarus and .Net languages.
- Optimization of existing Assembly Language programs.
- All Calling Conventions from and to Assembly Language, including Vector Call.
- Debugging (Bug-catch) existing programs and postmortem analysis with dump files.
Other Programming Languages:
C/C++, C#, VB .Net and Visual Basic, Delphi, Free Pascal.
English, Portuguese, French