Tutor Since: March 2018
Last Online: July 31st 11:46pm (EDT)
Completed: 1,058 sessions
A Statistician by training (BA) and an MBA Graduate with a DECADE of experience will be more than willing to help in the following fields and more:
1. Descriptive Statistics.
2. Probability essentials.
3. Special discrete distributions (Bernoulli distribution, Binomial distribution, Geometric distribution, Hyper-geometric distribution, Poisson distribution and Uniform distribution).
4. The Normal distribution.
5. Continuous distributions (including probability density function (PDF), cumulative density functions (CDF), Exponential distribution and uniform distribution, expected value, variance & standard deviation calculations)
6. Hypothesis testing (including Z-test, 3 types of T-tests, 2 types of Chi square tests, F test, Proportion's test, 2-proportions test, one way ANOVA and two way ANOVA).
7. Point estimation and specifically all types of Confidence Intervals (CI).
8. Correlation Coefficients (Pearson, Spearman & Crammer)
9. Linear Regression (single & multivariate).
10. Logistic Regression.
11. Maximum likelihood estimators.
12. Data analyses for term papers, research papers, theses, doctoral & more.
13. Data analyses with MS Excel.
1. Elementary math.
2. Calculus of high school math.
3. Derivative calculations.
4. Integral calculations.
5. Limits Calculations.