The circuit shown in the figure is a differential amplifier.
, 𝑔𝑚 = 𝐼𝐶
, 𝑉𝑡 = 25mV
Assume 𝛽 = 100, 𝑅𝐸 = 100Ω,𝑅𝐸𝐸 = 200𝑘Ω,𝑅𝐶 = 10𝑘Ω, calculate:
(1) Input differential resistance.
(2) The differential voltage gain (neglect 𝑟0)
(3) The worst common-mode gain if the two collector resistances are accurate to within ±1%
(4) The CMRR (common mode suppression ratio) in dB.
(5) The input common mode resistance (assume that the early voltage 𝑉𝐴=100V).
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.
𝑟𝑛 = 𝑉𝑟
, 𝑟𝑒 = 𝑉𝑟...