1. Think of a position on a major planning or related issue you would like to analyze for the movie.
2. Think of 2-4 statements that support your position.
3. In your intro paragraph, clearly state your position (identified in #1) and briefly mention your supporting statements (#2).
4. Each paragraph after your intro should be dedicated to explaining ONE of your supporting statements. You may use specific examples from the movie to provide further support and evidence.
5. Write a concluding paragraph that essentially wraps up your position, and ideally sheds new light based on the arguments provided in the body of the paper.
There are several planning or related issues to look for.
1) Urban Neighborhood
2) Youth Environment
3) Importance of Education
4) Built Environment
6) Importance of role model or friendship in urban slums
7) Gun violence
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice. Unethical use is strictly forbidden.The movie “Boyz in the Hood” is a story about young men growing up in an urban neighborhood. Aside from the story about their friendship and experiences in a violent neighborhood, the movie shows some attitudes about the urban problems that the residents face and the lack of improvement in the community due to gentrification.
In the beginning of the movie, we see the main character Tre getting into fights at school. While we overhear his mom talking to his teacher, the camera shows Tre walking home from school while a crowd of men fight behind him...
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: