• Identify ten facts about your topic. Note: I have given you plenty of feedback on past side quests about how to write ten facts for these projects. A single sentence will not suffice unless it is something specific about the topic and relates to music (if you tell me an artist spent 5 years in jail but do not explain how this experience relates to his musical career, that is not a relevant fact). I prefer that each of your facts dive deeper into a topic (example: Rather than "A clarinet is a woodwind instrument" you would write "A clarinet is a woodwind instrument, meaning that it is an aerophone instrument that uses a reed to produce sound."
• Provide links to at least three reputable sources consulted.
• Choose a relevant musical example and describe it in a paragraph of at least 4 sentences.
• Provide a link to the musical example.
• So what? What is the significance of the topic you've chosen? Why should we care? Explain in at least 3-5 sentences.
1. Individuals that focus their attention on a given type of music long enough are more likely to experience a new level of awareness, thus reduced risk of stress
2. Major music induces happiness thereby reducing the level of cortisol, which is the stress-causing hormone in the human body. Major music produces reverse effects....
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: