The brief excerpt from a performance of "Shaghal" on CD 3:8, textbook pp. 319-326 was recorded at a university in the United States.
- In what ways does the audience react as they might in a concert of Western music?
- How can we describe the overall form of this performance?
Each discussion grade is worth five points:
- Begin with 500 words minimum for your own discussion answer. Plan to post your answer about mid-week so others will have time to read and respond to your posting.
- Make sure it is relevant to the topic, addressing all parts of the question.
- Originality, depth and detail. For this point you will need to go outside the book for additional research (try Google and YouTube). Please carefully document where you find your information and explain to us how it relates to the discussion question(s). To earn this point you will need a minimum of two areas of outside research which you share with us.
- Share with us a minimum of two different page numbers from our textbook where you find your information for your answer
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: